Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, July 29, 2011

15 Years

We made it!!!  Robert and I have been married 15 years this week.  Many thought it was not possible and to be honest there was times I didn't think it was possible.  ;-)  But I have enjoyed watching our marriage grow and watch what we have accomplished as a team.  We have two beautiful boys that God blessed us with and at times it was a huge battle for us.  I knew how much Robert loved me then when he supported me and watched me struggle with the difficulties of conceiving these precious jewels we have now. 
We are like night and day but all I can say is I love him and respect him!!  He has brought me so much joy in my life!!  I love you babe!!!  Till death do us part!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment