Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Kage 4th Birthday

Our Kagie turned 4 this year.  He is so big and finally going to the potty.  It has been a solid month and he has had no accidents.  When his B-day came and gone and he wouldn't go to the bathroom, I just knew we where doomed.  He told us he was our baby and he didn't need to go to the bathroom. 

A few weeks later he decided he didn't like being the baby anymore and decided he needed to be a big boy.  And then potty time started!!!  It was such an exciting day and moment in our lives!!!  But a small piece of me is sad to know that he is growing up too fast.  He is the last of many things.  I love my boys with all my heart and I hope they will always know that they are my whole world!

Happy Birthday to both my boys!!
They were both September babies but my oldest is to old for B-day parties!! :(



   

0 comments:

Post a Comment