Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dallas 1/2 Marathon

I ran my second 1/2 marathon last weekend.  It was so much fun!! I went with some great friends and excited to do it again with my girls! We were so excited to get there but afterwards we were all so ready to get home!!  And of course we were stuck in the airport for hours before we got home! I walked pretty funny for a couple of days but now I am back to normal and ready to start training again. 

Running is like giving birth to a baby; you say I will never do it again but then when all the soreness is gone you think aww I want another one. 


Thanks Girls I had a blast!!!

1 comments:

Jamie Hill said...

Rina- This is wonderful! So glad that I can check on this and catch up with you and your family and what a great family you have!
Love ya,

Jamie

Post a Comment