Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Life is Moving Way to Fast!!

Yesterday I realized that these moments I have with my boys will be the last ones; since we have decided to not have any more children.  This is the last year Xavier will be on the Texas side school and in grade school.  He will be in the 5th grade next year.  I still remember the first day of Pre-K. 

Kage showed me after work yesterday that he can ride his tricycle.  I remember him learning how to crawl.  Maybe I am being emotional but "WOW" where does the time go??

Some days I am afraid to blink because I might miss to much of their lives.  I hope that everyday they know how much I love them. 

2 comments:

Owner said...

Love your new blog Rina and I feel the exact same way!! Each stage passing is so bittersweet! There have been so many times I have just wanted to hit the pause button with 7!

Rina Teel said...

Enjoy every minute of it Mendi!! I never knew having children would bring so much joy and love in my life.

Post a Comment